Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3D Image: Post Apocalyptic World (Nuclear War)

In my 3D post-apocalyptic world, I used a lot of images off of the internet and turned them into brushes. I used the colors blue, white and red on a black background. Throughout the process of making my world, my idea sort of changed a little bit, but not too much. I put a lot of the things that I wanted in my image, I tried really hard to stick to the plan that I had made in the beginning. I didn’t put many ruined cars in my piece, I didn’t put the big crater because it would have taken up too much space. I did show a little house that had been built by two people who came together, there was a bucket on a pole that they could fill with water to shower. In the end, I didn’t show most of the ten things that would survive such as the cockroaches, rivers, animals or any parts of an amusement park. In my piece there is a tiny red flower in front of the house and it is the one thing that represents hope.  In my piece I feel that the sky is the most successful, it shows 3D very well. If I had to fix anything in my piece, it might be the blurriness of the buildings, or find some buildings that are falling apart and work with the landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment